View our press archive. (Before June 2009)
- Total supporters: 25,566
- Founded by Sandy Rosenthal and son Stanford, at ages 48 and 15 in December 2005 while evacuated from New Orleans and living in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Non partisan grassroots group
- Incorporated non profit
Education that the flooding of metro New Orleans was a manmade civil engineering disaster, not a natural disaster
- To place the major levee breach sites on the National Register of Historic Places
- To pass the 8/29 Investigation Act, an independent post disaster analysis
- No corporate sponsors
- Expenses paid by supporter donations
- Accepts no funding from stakeholder groups or industries
We encourage you to download and redistribute these broadcast quality videos.
To watch our videos online, please visit levees.tv.