- Founded by Sandy Rosenthal and son Stanford–then ages 48 and 15 in November 2005–while evacuated from New Orleans and living in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Non partisan grassroots group
- Incorporated non profit
View our press archive. (Before June 2009)
Education that the flooding of metro New Orleans was a manmade civil engineering disaster, not a natural disaster
- To amend Louisiana Revised Statute §330.1.C.(2)(a) and place term limits on the Southeast Louisiana Flood Protection Authority nominating committee
- To preserve a Relic Flooded house and nominate it to the National Register of Historic Places
- To pass the 8/29 Investigation Act, an independent post disaster analysis
- No corporate sponsors
- Expenses paid by supporter donations
- Accepts no funding from stakeholder groups or industries
We encourage you to download and redistribute these broadcast quality videos.
To watch our videos online, visit our YouTube channel.